ACDI is a leading manufacturer and designer of superior copy and print control devices. Since 1994, we have established ourselves as one of the industry's leaders through hard work, quality products, and the ability to meet our clients' needs. We are an equal opportunity employer looking to employ individuals with the same drive and determination that we have used to make our company a reliable and productive place to work. Please email your resume for complete consideration.
Project ManagerThe Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, communicating with the project’s sales manager and client, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Be accountable for project results.
- Work with sales team and client to complete project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timeframe.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate human resources required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be preformed.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and client.
- Act as a mediator between client and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
- Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete project plan.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.