Introducing PaperCut MF 18.1 with...
Scan to Cloud Storage
PaperCut MF’s Integrated Scanning solution now provides a secure and effortless way to get documents to the cloud. A growing number of cloud storage providers – including Google Drive, DropBox, and OneDrive – are available in PaperCut MF. It’s secure, easy to set up, and seamlessly integrates with the overall user experience.
For End Users
- One touch scan to cloud workflow
- Single, secure authentication step
- Anywhere, anytime document access
- Easily store documents
- Be more space efficient
For SysAdmins & IT Managers
- Connect to a growing list of cloud providers
- Simple integration with a range of MFDs
- Save money on hardware and maintenance costs
- Securely store and backup important documents
Using Scan to Cloud Storage
On the first scan, the user will receive an email to authorize uploading to their chosen cloud storage provider.
Job Ticketing Enhancements
PaperCut MF’s System Health interface has been expanded to monitor the status of jobs sent to FabLabs and print rooms. The new Job Ticketing feature is now available in Spanish and Turkish with an improved visual design of the Operator interface.
PaperCut MF Job Ticketing Operator Interface
PaperCut MF now supports end-to-end encryption of print jobs from the user’s computer to the printer. The link between the print server and printer can now be encrypted using IPPS and an IPPS printer can be configured as a Find Me destination queue.
Encryption of print jobs over the network
Get A Quote
Other Release Highlights
- Added support to choose Azure AD Secure LDAP as a sync source
- PaperCut Views and PaperCut MF can now be installed on the same server
- Privacy Option enhancements for improved GDPR compliance
- Support for Fuji Xerox ApeosPort VI+ multifunction devices
- Support for HP Pro (Fast Release) devices
- Support for biometric readers on Ricoh SDK/J devices
- Simplified the layout of Account Selection on Toshiba and Xerox devices