PaperCut MF provides integration with Lexmark MFDs, enabling the tracking, charging or billing of "off the glass" copying, faxing and scanning. PaperCut's embedded MFD solution uses Lexmark devices' built-in touch screen to provide a rich set of application features for walk-up copier, fax and scan usage, including:
- End user authentication including integration with single sign-on environments such as Active Directory, Open Directory, eDirectory, LDAP and others
- Optional proximity card swipe authentication (via standard USB based readers)
- Group-based access control to the device and color copying
- Monitoring and control of photocopying and scans/faxes (quotas, charging, allocation and logging)
- Allocation of usage to accounts/departments/cost-centers/projects
- Releasing print jobs from a hold/release queue (secure printing)
Note: Lexmark and LeSF are Trademarks of Lexmark, USA. PaperCut is solely responsible for the contents of this publication and the performance of the PaperCut's products.