Print queue management | Enable printing through EMR
Secure patient information | Traceability of job logs | Device management
- Lack of visibility and control over who can print what and where
- Documents sitting unsecured on the printer tray
- PHI leaving your site without any form of traceability
- Insufficient compliance with privacy legislation
Secure Print Release: Keep jobs in a ‘hold’ state until the user authenticates at the printer using an ID card, access card, or even biometrics.
Watermarks and digital signatures: Physically identify print job ownership.
Find-Me Print: Users send jobs to one print queue, then conveniently collect them at the nearest printer.
Badge authentication: Secure your devices with User Authentication via a touch screen or card reader at the MFD.
- Staff wastes time finding which printer their jobs go to
- Scan processes are complex and inefficient
- Staff struggling to set up and/ or print from tablets and mobile devices
- Difficulty maintaining security while keeping mobile printing flexible
- Difficulty catering to the printing needs of staff who travel between departments and facilities
Mobility print: Allow users to print with the freedom and simplicity the devices they're using were meant for.
Print Deploy: Take the complexity out of print queue deployment by getting the right driver and right print queue to the right person in the right location, automatically. Push the correct print drivers and print queues to roaming users, all automatically.
EMR integrations: Listed in Epic’s App Orchard, but PaperCut MF also works with other major EHR/EMR systems.
Scalability: PaperCut supports customers with over 4,000 printers and 350,000 users; whatever the size, it scales.
- Difficulty knowing where the costs are coming from and how to reduce them
- Staff print carelessly and immediately recycling print jobs
- Current IT members are overworked and need help
- Wanting to avoid hiring more staff to manage the print environment
Tracking: PaperCut’s logging features help you understand printing at the level of interest, such as by user, printer, group, department, office or shared account.
Automatic built-in reports: Gather and interpret print activity (by user, printer, department, etc.) via built-in and customized printer reports.
Secure Print Release: Minimize careless and wasteful printing.
Find-Me Print: Reduce IT overhead of print queue maintenance.
Print Deploy: Save time working with staff to setup printing
PAPERCUT MF | FEATURES
With new Epic compliance and further Cerner support, hospitals and healthcare providers now have strong print management features like secure printing, Find-me printing and print log tracking.
- PaperCut, in consultation with Epic, has built a web service that allows PaperCut to receive jobs from the Epic Print Server (EPS)
- This module is applicable and palatable for SME organizations such as clinics, through to large enterprise style hospitals.
- This module is required for Epic Systems installations post 2018 (this is a majority of their install base)
PaperCut Epic App
- PaperCut is an official Epic partner
- Our app is approved by Epic as a third party output management app
- Accepts print jobs from EPS, and sends them to the local queues
- Showcased in Epic App Orchard gallery
- Standalone installer
- Works with all PaperCut MF versions
- App instance per EPS
- Read user information in print stream
- Link included PaperCut license file and will need to be enabled by Epic
PAPERCUT MF | FEATURES
Rules Based Routing
Define and optimize your print policies with rule based printing. Support your organization in eliminating waste and changing user behavior or suggest more cost effective devices and options based on conditions.
PAPERCUT MF | FEATURES
Empower employees to discover and print to any printer with no tech assistance using PaperCut MF. Use Mobility Print to track BYOD printing in a snap or head straight to the cloud. Send your documents right to Google Drive, Dropbox and more with Integrated Scanning.
More PaperCut Features
The online admin dashboard see who, what, when, where and how users are printing.
Secure Print Release
Enhance device security with managed access to your MFD’s via user ID or building access cards.
Security from the device to the print server, the print server to the printer, and the printer to the user
Over 80 Reports
Detailed reporting from user to department and everything in between
Verify the identity of users by using a username and password, pin number or by swiping a card
Integrated MFP scanning to email, home folder and cloud storage
Scan to Cloud Storage
Send documents straight to Google Drive or other cloud services.
Insures continuous availability of printing resources to key business functions
Print once and release your job at any printer
Since 1837, The MetroHealth System has cared for Clevelanders’ basic health needs. See how PaperCut MF stopped wasteful printing and helped save millions of dollars.