ACDI Card Readers
Did you know that you can buy your Prox Cards and Readers directly from ACDI? We are one of the largest distributors of RFIdeas and Elatec prox card readers in North America. Because of our volume discount, we can often times supply you with the readers you need cheaper than buying directly from the manufacturer.
Prox Series card readers are designed for customers seeking to leverage their existing card system for applications beyond physical security. Engineered to work with nearly all proximity technologies, Prox Series readers provide error-free identification for over 300 million physical access proximity cards worldwide. Featuring plug-n-play functionality, no required software, and embedded configurable flash memory, the reader is ready to integrate with nearly all operating systems, applications, and embedded controllers.
The USB model emulates a keyboard and keystrokes the card’s ID and/or site code to the cursor’s location on the screen. The reader can be configured to add keystrokes before and after the card’s data. The serial version, available in RS-232, Ethernet, or USB Virtual Com, delivers the card’s data in ASCII.
ACDI offers an incredibly wide array of proximity readers to fit every need. Please contact our sales team at email@example.com to let one of our specialists configure or recommend the solution that is right for you.
Since there is no software deployed, the plug-n-play reader designs are truly easy to integrate into your existing application. The USB models connect directly to USB ports and send data as keystrokes. The RS-232 model connects to a serial port and sends data as ASCII. The Ethernet model comes with free software to redirect the IP address to virtual COM port on Windows® PCs. The USB Virtual COM model emulates a virtual serial device.
Compatible with Windows CE®, Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, Windows 7®, Macintosh®, the Solaris™
operating system, Sun Ray™ thin clients, and Linux. (Free configuration software requires Windows® operating system.)
Information and Productivity
Eliminates errors associated with individual identification.
Versatile Mounting Options
The standard housing can be placed anywhere on the desktop. Featuring an articulated cable it can easily be mounted on kiosks, monitors, time clocks, and more. Optional base and mounting brackets expand placement options. Other form factors allow for easy, unobtrusive placement.
USB, USB Dongle Reader, RS-232, PCMCIA, Ethernet, Keyboard, OEM bare board
- PC/LAN access control
- Application log-on
- Employee identification
- Time and attendance
- Form filler to existing software applications
- PLC and embedded controllers
- Hoteling, meeting attendance, visitor management
- Secure printing
- Point of sale
Download Proximity Reader Spec Sheet
CPad is a high resolution 7” touch screen that interfaces with your copier, and brings all of PaperCut’s core functionality to almost any copier.
CPad works by locking the copier until the user has authenticated by one of the various configurable authentication methods. Users interact with the Cpad via a rich touch screen, offering an intuitive interface. Copying is tracked and reported to the PaperCut central server in real time.
For secure print release and PaperCut “find me” printing, users are presented with an on-screen list of print jobs and may release their jobs with one touch. CPad supports all advanced features such as card readers, self-association/ registration of cards and account selection via keyword/ID search. The CPad delivers a high level of functionality for any environment.
Now you can take control of copy costs and print management on almost any multi function device using the Cartadis CPad
terminal with PaperCut MF. With CPad you can enforce copy & print quotas that encourage users to think before they print. The CPad can turn almost any device into a papercut machine while environmental impact reporting gives you facts on usage.
- MFP manufacturer independent
- Easily transferred between devices
- CPad has the core functionality of PaperCut
- Secure Print Release and PaperCuts “find me” printing
- Charging to shared accounts/departments management
- Supports multiple authentication methods
- Swipe Card Authentication
- Username/Password Combination
- ID Number / Code
- High resolution 7” color touch screen
- Real-time responsive touch interface
- Built-in dual port ethernet hub Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Dual USB ports for card readers and other supported hardware
- External power supply
- True 2.6 Linux operating system
- 128 MB Flash disk, 64 MB RAM
- Multiple USB card readers supported; HID, mifare and others.
- Cable locking cover reduces risk of disconnection.
- Dimensions: 188 x 127 x 37 mm
- User interface configurable to promote your organizations corporate brand
Download cPad Spec Sheet
Cost recovery is more critical today than ever before. One simple way to generate savings and a possible revenue stream is to implement a card system. The ACD3000 Series debit card reader utilizes ACDI's own EXTechnology to setup individual price lines for each controllable MFP function. Places such as, business centers, libraries and universities can combine the ACD3000 with print management software to have a complete self-contained, customized solution. The ACD3000 is the leader in stored value card technology!
- Multiple Price Lines for B&W, color and premium paper sizes
- Offline pin accounts for staff, service, programming settings or printing reports
- Editable text on display screens
- Comprehensive reporting (Online and Offline)
- Interfaces with pay-for-print solutions (Print management software required)
- CopyMate Express
- CopyMate KPE
- Copymate Card Track II
- Copymate Card Track IV
- CR-80 Custom Cards
- Sidekick 2000
- Sidekick 1000
- Dot Matrix Printer
- NetComm Cable
Download the ACD3000 Spec Sheet
The Barcode Scanner provides aggressive omnidirectional scanning in an award winning design for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically-pleasing scanning solution. Compact, lightweight and rugged, Orbit maximizes customer satisfaction and employee efficiency with a patented 20-line scan pattern, an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 105 mm x 102 mm x 150 mm (4.1˝ x 4.0˝ x 5.9˝)
- Weight 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Input Voltage 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
- Operating Power 900 mW (180 mA @ 5 V)
- Standby Power 850 mW (170mA @ 5 V)
- Host System Interfaces USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485), Light Pen Wand Emulation
- Environmental Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Drop Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4´) drops
- Environmental Sealing Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
- Light Levels 4842 Lux
- Scan Pattern Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines; button activated single line (7180)
- Scan Speed Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second; single line: 56 scan lines per second (7180)
- Print Contrast 35% minimum reflectance difference
- Decode Capability Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
Download the Barcode Scanner Spec Sheet
Mag stripe readers are another way to securely authenticate at the MFP. Swipe cards are used to facilitate secure print release and find me printing. They work in conjunction with third-party copier hardware terminals for devices that don’t yet support embedded or onboard solutions. Offering advanced security features such as data encryption, card authentication, and device/host authentication to be activated when security requirements demand it. It is the perfect solution for environments that want to “future proof” their platforms for long-term compatibility.
- Low-cost, high-quality design
- Customization available
- Bi-directional read capability
- ISO, ANSI and AAMVA compatible
- Up to 1,000,000 passes with ISO-conforming cards
- Decode Capability Reads standard 1D and
- Interfaces: USB HID, USB Keyboard Emulation
- Color: Black
- Reference Standards: ISO 7810, ISO 7811, AAMVA
- Recording Method: Two-frequency coherent phase (F2F)
- Card Speed: 4 to 60 ips (10.1 to 152.4 cm/s)
- Power Input: 5V from USB bus
- Current: Normal mode: 110 mA maximum
- Suspend Mode: 500 uA maximum
- Length: 3.94”
- Width: 1.28”
- Height: 1.23”
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Connector: USB Type A plug
Download the Mag Strip Reader Spec Sheet
Built on the platform of the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner, the wand barcode scanner delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, and automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughout. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Outstanding Scan Performance
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience
- Contemporary, Ergonomic Design
- CodeGate® Technology
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 66 mm (3.0˝) X 180 mm (7.1˝) X 97 mm (3.8˝)
- Weight 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Input Voltage 5 V +/- 5%
- Operating Power 700mW; 140 mA (typical) @ 5V
- Standby Power 350mw; 70 mA (typical) @ 5V
- Host System Interfaces Multi-Interface / Includes RS232 (TTL +5V, 4 Signals) / KBW / USB (HID Keyboard, Serial, IBM OEM); RS-232C (+/-12V) and IBM RS485 supported via adapter cable
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Designed to withstand 30 drops to concrete from 1.5 m
- Environmental Sealing IP42
- Light Levels 0 - 100,000 lux (direct sunlight)
- Scan Pattern Single scan line
- Scan Angle Horizontal: 30°
- Print Contrast 10% minimum reflectance difference
- Pitch, Skew 60°, 60°
- Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
- Warranty 5 year factory warranty